HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

i think the sport max with that colour and tire size look great! best i've seen yet, even though I find them quite boring now.

but i'd hit it :D

Yeah they are quite boring, but you don't see any S30s on the road in Atlanta. All the 240sx guys have them though

Datman, thanks for the compliment! Sparky, the color is a Porsche red....can't remember the callout on it however. S30 SPL & Robrob, The wheels are manufactured by Altstadt and are a true 3 pc. (f) 17 x 8 ® 17 x 9. Offset is 35mm....I turned some custom spacers to accomomdate proper spacing. Regarding suspension mods...coilovers on 1 1/2" shorter struts. The rear springs are 8" free length (as opposed to the 10" ) and are required for the rear wheels to fit. Sorry for the late responce! Glad you like the old girl....I love driving her!

Tom

1c76_12-2.jpg

2843811_8_full.jpg

I'm guessing they're American Racing wheels from the 80's - 14x7

They're for sale! (shameless plug) With 215/60/14 Cooper Cobras that stick to the road like a snake??

I wanna get Watanabe RS-8's but for the same money I could get the Wilwood 4 wheel disc brake upgrade and a set of the obligatory Sport Max 002's so I think I'll go with that instead

Heres a nice shot, after a recent bit of snow... Revolution Wheels, 15x7, 0 offset, 225/50 Toyo's that barely clear the struts. I can take some better pics if anyone cares for a better view. They had a hard time balancing the Toyos this last time, but it never was a problem with the Yokos I used to run, hmmm.

Picture020.jpg

Yup, thats me. It will be there again this year.

The wheels are centerline Ventura's

16x8

nice! badass car. I'm unsure if I'm going to be able to get my turbo swap done by DNI shootout but if that's the case i'll bring the maxima again. Would be nice to be there with the Z though

They came with the car when I got it. No markings on them so I don't know what brand they are. I'm gonna replace them next year after the big stimulus package is released. HAHAHA.

dafsa.jpg

On this one you can see a Buddy Club Spec II exhaust system.

Not as loud as I thought it was gonna be.

There's no offset with rims so they stick in too much giving it a narrow stance.

supra115.jpg

Haven't picked new rims out yet but this thread is great for ideas.