HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

I like your car Speedgato. How much is it lowered in that picture? I like the way it sits and the relation of tire to the fenders.

Thanks.

In that pic, I had really tall Tokico springs so I Chopped them! I took out 2 coils in the front and 2.5 coils in the rear. The push this caused was unbelievable. I now have coil-overs.

• 2 weeks later...

^That looks fantastic!

I would have to say that the great taste of the members on this site is one of the things that draws me here so often. It seems like on the other forums that I'm a member of everyone is biting on to the whole "JDM" craze.

how did you get the Axis bolt pattern to work? I have always thought that we needed spacers or adapters to get these to work

Axis makes the Wide Track in the 4X41/5 bolt pattern-no adapters needed. I had to use a 1/4" spacer in the front only because the z spindle is that much too long to fit under the center cap. Could have used the 9" rear but would have had to use a spacer and rolled the fender lip. Didn't want the spacer and didn't want to risk cracking the paint. For the guys with coil-overs, the 9" wheels would work really well.

Mike