HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

xc7j5.jpg

17x12 and 17x9 3-piece Kodiak Racing Wheels

Finally got them in after 6 months of waiting. I've already got adjustable coilovers. I just had some rubbing issues so it's raised way up so I can get it fixed. I'll lower it back down when those issues are resolved. Yay! More body work!!!

16x8-0 offset BBS 3 piece magneisum mesh. Centers are designed for a Ford Festiva Europien race car. Centers are redrilled to fit 4 lug Z car. Wheels were not imported into America by BBS.

I disasembled the wheels and spent 13.5 hr. bead blasting the centers. Then I sealed the magnisum with zinc chromate. Painted the centers with Wurth silver wheel paint and clear. Wurth silver is the original paint used at the BBS factory. I had the outer hoops repolished and then reassembled with all new hardware toqureing to spec.

I am attempting to post a picture but I have never done that and I am not having much luck. I will see if this works P1003531_thumb.jpg

Well I guess it worked although I forgot some information. The 16x8-0 offset wheels weight 13.5 lbs. and are fitted with 225-50-16 Bridgstones. I put $500.00 in the cost of: repolishing the hoops, new wheel seals, new hardware, and paint, but I feel they came out nice.

Alright, my wheels came in last night, no tires but here they are mounted.

SDC10649.jpg

SDC10650.jpg

SDC10657.jpg

The fronts are kind of a tight fit, I'm not sure what size tires to run. Theres about a finger width of clearance between the coilover and rim.

The wheels are

17x9 24mm offset

17x10.5 20mm offset

Well I guess it worked although I forgot some information. The 16x8-0 offset wheels weight 13.5 lbs. and are fitted with 225-50-16 Bridgstones. I put $500.00 in the cost of: repolishing the hoops, new wheel seals, new hardware, and paint, but I feel they came out nice.

Agreed. They do look very good. Give us more pics with the Z on the ground when you can.

P1003022_thumb.jpgP1003905_thumb.jpg

I am not much of a photographer but here is a picture of the BBS wheel in natural light. The polished part of the BBS wheels is coated with Zoop Seal. The car is rolling around on a set of Enkei - 92, 15x7-0 offset. The Enkei's were polished. The centers bead blasted and all coated with Zoop Seal. Running 225-50-15 BFG G-force T/A. I was going to run the enkei's as I have had them since the late 1980 as I had just refinished them. But then I found the BBS's.

I will not be getting pictures of the car on the ground with the BBS's until spring after some strut tower clearencing work is done and a L6 is under the hood.

rota grid 16x8+10 , front tires 205 55 , and 225 50 16 on the rear.

on stock suspension , but tokico illumina and eibach springs are on the way ....

p1090978go9.jpg

p1090981postep2.jpg

The wheels look great. They fit just right. The car as a package looks great although it is missing the rear bumper.