HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

Lowered with a matte oem bumper would look killer on your car. Looks like the fenders aren't cut though or it just seems that way.

Here's mine :)

17x8.5 all around with +6 offset. 30mm adapters up front and 25mm in the rear for the flares. so its -24 in the front and -19 in the rear. 235 up front 255 in rear

37.jpg

38.jpg

What suspension is that like the way it sits????

BTW very nice car

Hi I had these globes made by performance wheels also known as superlites www.performancewheels.com.uk they are made in adelaide south australia email contact sales@performancewheels .com.uk and they come to suit a 280zx spacing standard off the shelf .

Originally Posted by 5litre z31 viewpost.gif

old school 15 x 8's with 235 x 65 now a 383 chev

After posting my previous question I looked into Bathurst Globes as was suggested. I found this information below. Are your wheels Bathurst Globes or another brand? I really like the look and have seen it only on a few Z's. One was a '73 240z turbo from the North suburbs of Chicago who was selling his Z on Hybridz.

"With the popularity of the Globe, various other manufacturers jumped into the market with Globe Daytona lookalikes. R.O.H, Performance, Cheviet, C.S.A, Challenger and Simmons all produced similar wheels, and offered them in varying sizes, right up to 10 x 15s.

But genuine Bathurst Globes were only ever available in 7 x 15, as fitted by Ford, and 6 x 14 and 7 x 14, for the aftermarket."

Thanks, JB

• 2 weeks later...

I still need to polish the face and spokes, only the lips done so far. These will be going on my S130.

Nice!!! I did the same to my stock wheels, I spent around 3 hours polishing each one of them, and still need more

(before and after)

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

Anyone know where i can get a set of 15X12 watanabe (or look alike) with 4.5 inch BS. not sure what that is in offset

5 on 4.5 lug pattern.

I actually had a set when i was in japan but they were way too wide for my application at that point