HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

anyone have info on these? is that an auto drag by any chance? cheers.

Thats my car! I have some old pics of those wheels on my computer at home- I can throw them up. the fitment was not that great at all--- but I can show you what i have. Thats so funny.--- Heres what teh car looks like now

new1.JPG

Does anyone here have photos of 255/50R17 sized tires on the rear? I didn't feel like going through all 40 pages here to see if it's already been posted so I searched and got no results for "255/50R17" and only got like 10 results, if that, of "255/50". This thread didn't show up at all and all the other ones were on 16 inch wheels. So I politely ask if anybody has any photos of that size tire on here I want to see how it looks in the rear well.

I finally got my wheels and tires!!! I will be installing them in the next few days

17x11" Custom made wheels by BOZE Forged

and 315/35/17 Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tires

31310770095_medium.jpg31310770096_medium.jpg31310770097_medium.jpg31310770098_medium.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, what did they run ya?

Thanks,

Haha... well they were about 2400 including shipping out here to Hawaii.

Rushforth has something similar to these and they are a lot cheaper. but they triple in price for anything over 10 inches wide

and those tires were about the same price as Kumo's (189 each) and they are getting alot of good talk

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-z06-discussion/1673048-vredestein-sessanta-tires-anyone-heard-about-these.html

I should be able to post some pics of them installed today if I finish triming the fiberglass flares

I have seen this pic in other posts on this forum, in a post from Scottkell.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=137062

I really like the spoke wheels on the red car on the right: it gives the car a bit of an old style, jag-like, european look. does anyone have any info on what the wheels are? I think they look great!:burnout:

spoke wheels_thumb.jpg

Edited by langfordchuck

Hey can you give me some info on your CCW's like offset and stuff and did you have to do anything to the fenders and rear quarter panels to get them to fit??
His fenders are not remotely stock. It's a bit hard to tell in the image you quoted, but if you stare at it for a moment, it becomes clear he has some funky fenders.