HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

here is mine same as jc's but they just have a polished lip, this is now

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

i have 1.5" spacers coming hopefully tomorrow so it doesnt have the "battleship" look as racinjitter calls it :D fronts are 16x7's backs are 16x8's fronts are 15mm offset backs are 0 well worth the 290 bucks i spent on em :D

Yeah, it actually sits about an inch higher all around with the lighter engine and panels. lowering it is on my immediate list of things to do. However, I have to wait until I take it back home though.

can you tell me how you have a name like Alwaysbroke and rocking CCW's on a 280yz Z?

wait i think i just answered my own question, you spend the money on the car?!?!:mrgreen:

Beautiful rims and that thing is going to look amazing once it's painted and slammed!

I finally got around to installing my new wheels! They look great! (thanks ron!)

Before:

P1040088.jpg

Early NA Z31 wheels (15x6.5 +30 offset), 1/2" spacers, 205/50/15 tires, tokico springs, illumina shocks

After:

P1040294.jpg

15x7 Panasports, no spacers, 205/50/15 tire, custom strut upper isolators, tokico springs, illumina shocks

some more pics:

P1040295.jpg

P1040296.jpg

[quote=scottyMIz;1055951

i have 1.5" spacers coming hopefully tomorrow so it doesnt have the "battleship" look as racinjitter calls it :D fronts are 16x7's backs are 16x8's fronts are 15mm offset backs are 0 well worth the 290 bucks i spent on em :D

I demand to know where you got them from, and what size tires you're running. NAO. lol (please?:icon44:)

ok the battleship has sunk here is the new look.

IMAGE_143.jpg

Much better! Wait till you see my next setup... Flush. Moar flush than the bulitt's and the battle's. On the shiro, on the ground. I have the rears installed, but not with the spacers. They are pretty good, but I think that the 18x9.5 et +15 needs to be a et +7 or 0. The fronts are going to be 17x9 et +2 when I am done.

PS... I have a fender roller if you want to go more flush.

Always love the look of a classic red sports car.

I wanted to wait till i got my tires mounted and suspension put on before i posted pics but after a month of starring at them, i had to post.

17x8 +15 and 17x9 +20 Axis Banzai

carinstages036.jpg

carinstages037.jpg

are those the Axis wheels? damn, i love that old school design but only if axis made it in a zero offset or lower. i believe they're immitations of hayashi's? but anyways, looks good.