HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

I am not knocking the cars, but why are Miata's being posted on HybridZ? I get when someone posts a Nissan or Datsun of any kind, like a 510 or a skyline, but what do Miata's have anything to do with? If it was a Miata wheel on a Z that would make sense...

Are you mad because there is a contributing member that owns a Z car on here, that would like to show off his proper wheel fitment? How do you know that car hasn't got an LS2 and is a proper "hybrid"....

Thinking like that is what DOESN'T bring people back to your forum...

On the other hand, some new shots of the z.

Datsunlowered006.jpg

Datsunlowered008.jpg

Datsunlowered027.jpg

Datsunlowered037.jpg

Datsunlowered051.jpg

HouseandDatsunTogether1006.jpg

Are you mad because there is a contributing member that owns a Z car on here, that would like to show off his proper wheel fitment? How do you know that car hasn't got an LS2 and is a proper "hybrid"....

Thinking like that is what DOESN'T bring people back to your forum...

1.) Not mad...confused

2.) The site we are on is HybridZ- an LS2 Miata belongs on HybridM??

3.) My comment really has little to do with this car specifically, but does have to do will all the stuff I see posted on HybridZ that is not about a Z. I guess I just see it as one more thing I have to wade through to get to more Z information. For Example, however perfectly fit those wheels are, and that Miata's wheels do fit really nicely, it in no way helps any other person in this forum figure out what wheel/offset/size/etc would best fit their Z. While it does look cool and to your point it does demonstrate what proper fitment should look like it doesn't help any Z owners.

4.) We all want as many people contributing to these forums as much as possible. The gentlemen with the Miata should post all he can about his Z. I am sure it is really nice.

No offense was meant to the guy with the Miata, they can be great cars and his does look good. If I have in any way offended any Miata owners, I apologize.

1.) Not mad...confused

2.) The site we are on is HybridZ- an LS2 Miata belongs on HybridM??

3.) My comment really has little to do with this car specifically, but does have to do will all the stuff I see posted on HybridZ that is not about a Z. I guess I just see it as one more thing I have to wade through to get to more Z information. For Example, however perfectly fit those wheels are, and that Miata's wheels do fit really nicely, it in no way helps any other person in this forum figure out what wheel/offset/size/etc would best fit their Z. While it does look cool and to your point it does demonstrate what proper fitment should look like it doesn't help any Z owners.

4.) We all want as many people contributing to these forums as much as possible. The gentlemen with the Miata should post all he can about his Z. I am sure it is really nice.

No offense was meant to the guy with the Miata, they can be great cars and his does look good. If I have in any way offended any Miata owners, I apologize.

Dude you live an awesome life... end story

What does the brand of the wheel have anything to do with the fitment troll?

I am not sure either. Nice wheels are nice to have, but what really matters is getting as much (usable) tire in that fender as you can with out rubbing and hopefully keep the unsprung weight down in the process.

Other cars are being posted to illustrate fitment. The thread title is "Wheel Show!Post your pics of you wheels" (yes, there is a spelling mistake).

To that NA Miata guy, you have offset, but not enough width and tire for me. The NC is a little different than the NA in terms of what can fit. The NC is a lot fatter than the NA so it "needs" 245mm to hold it down. I'm not knocking your ride by any means, our family has 2 NAs right now.

I am not sure how you would function, sitting that low. Oh, i think it looks cool, but my car has a 4.5" ground clearance and I really have to pay attention where i drive. This pic appears to put the car maybe 3" up and is in a parking garage. I don't know about everywhere, but the garages here all have speed bumps in them.........stupid speed bumps.......

I am not sure how you would function, sitting that low. Oh, i think it looks cool, but my car has a 4.5" ground clearance and I really have to pay attention where i drive. This pic appears to put the car maybe 3" up and is in a parking garage. I don't know about everywhere, but the garages here all have speed bumps in them.........stupid speed bumps.......

My school has the worrrssstt speed bumps. Needless to say, I hold up the entire garage with how slow I go over them :mrgreen: