HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

I had to join the club....

I really like the wheels, I am happy with the finish, quality, and fit. They aren't as vintage looking as my Wat's were but the sticky 245/275 Azenis RT-615's are worth it. I was disappointed about the center caps not fitting...and without them the car just doesnt look finished. I plan on making a set out of plastic or aluminum, with Z emblems. I dont know how long this will take me though...my current project rate is incredibly slow.

There is more then enough room for 275's with standard ZG's. In fact next time I need tires Ill probably try to find a 295. I am also using Blox Extended aluminum lug's, which are decent for the money but not as nice as the KICS R26's I was running before.

damn man, that thing looks like a monster with those big wheels. Although I will say, I still like the look of your old wat's. But I understand wanting to change up the look and performance.

I thought I posted in here before, guess not.

Here are my SSR Longchamp XR4 wheels.

They are 15x9.5 -33 and 15x10 -40 225/50/15 on all 4.

Sorry for some of the crappy pictures, some were taken with my old G1, the others were taken with my HD2, and the G1 has far better camera software.

IMAG0037-1.jpg

IMAG0038-1.jpg

2010-02-05081756.jpg

2009-12-10162117.jpg

I thought I posted in here before, guess not.

Here are my SSR Longchamp XR4 wheels.

They are 15x9.5 -33 and 15x10 -40 225/50/15 on all 4.

I never thought that putting make-up on a pig was a good idea, but seeing those SSR's on that ZX are looking GOOD! how much did you end up paying for those beauties?

Edited by icapture

damn, Im definatly not up to par with the last couple pages, but here I go with the celica wheels, and new set waiting for tires :P

dn12.jpg

and I have some all black enkei 92 mesh 15x7 0 offset that will be going on shortly... along with some other goodies.

Edited by Two80z4me

I never thought that putting make-up on a pig was a good idea, but seeing those SSR's on that ZX are looking GOOD! how much did you end up paying for those beauties?

wanna race my pigs :P ??? pretty shure the pig will blow the doors of your s30 :P

Edited by frank280zx

He meant because you implied that 280ZXs were pigs.

I love my 280ZX, it was my first car, and it and I have gone through a lot together...sounds like homo-erotic, but its true.

First wreck, prom....other things....swapped auto to 5-speed, swapped turbo, rebuilt the L28ET, blew the head overheating it when the lower rad hose burst, removed head AGAIN to install an N42 manifold.

I paid about as much as a new set of RS-Watanabe Rs would cost...$2600. Saw a set on another forum...I think it was a Toyota AE/4AG forum, sell for 2800 in similar condition. It is not too terrifically difficult to find SSR XR4s, but to find them in the more outrageous sizes requires some looking.

Fronts are 8x17 (et 0), 225/45-17 Pirelli P-zero

Rears are 10x17 (et -25), 265/40-17 Pirelli P-zero

I like this flare on the rear. Anyone know what type of flare that is or if its a custom molded flare?

post-11677-12744003296596_thumb.jpg

Edited by BH-240Z

• 3 weeks later...

the wats

shika805 - your car looks awesome.

Those WATS are obivously 16" I am assuming 16x9.5?

ALSO - would love more info on the setup. What suspension you running? Spacers?

Thanks heaps.

Keep up the awesome work.