HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

here is 2 pictures of my car

it has rota RB (hyper black) 17x9 in the front with(bfgoodrich) 235/40/17 tires and 17x9.5 in the rear with (nitto nt01) 255/40/17 tires. fenders are not rolled or anything . the coil springs are cut 2 inches in the front , and half an inch in the back.i love this setup and i think it is not worth it to cut the fenders in order to get more close to the ground lol .

280z

280z

i got more pics on flickr

^_*

post-19115-066039600 1304574084_thumb.jpg

post-19115-058527600 1304574093_thumb.jpg

Edited by 280zls1

I agree 100%... that stance looks wicked! I think I just changed the direction I'm going with my car. I think I'm going to remove my ZG's and get wheels that will fit inside the fenders so I can put my sectioned struts/ Illumina's to better use.

Looks awesome drifter... :2thumbs:

When you decide to take off your flares, then you should sell it to me, so I can post up my 4 16x9.5 watannabe here lol :)

Yeah I've seen these on hundreds of z's, except they were real ones :ph34r:

I find it difficult to believe you have seen the 'real' ones here in North America because of their cost. Did you mean in Japan? I can see more Z's having them there because the wheel is made there.

Has anyone seen these wheels on a 240-280z? ROTA WHEEL SHAKOTAN 15X8 +0

http://www.18racing....l_shakotan.html

Interesting, I may even be able to slip some 15x9's with some 225/50/15's on the back of my Zed since it is slightly flared. I would like to see these with solid silver centers, they would look very similar to the iconic Dematosa Mangusta wheels produced by Campagnolo.

It's always been so hard to find affordable wheels for these cars. It's nice to see manufacturers stepping up.

Had lots of wheels over the years, but I think I like these ones the best so far.

IMG_2548.JPG

14x6 and 14x9 watanabes

Edited by inZane 240