HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

XXR 002 16X8 +0

Dunlop Direzza DZ101 225/50/16

Eibach springs and Tockico HPs

Rolled Fenders in the back

I had a similar setup, but I wasn't lowered at all and no rolled fenders. Rubbed just a little on some larger bumps.

Is it just me or these offset sounds a bit extreme for a wheel this spec to be tucked nicely under factory fenders?

The fenders are pulled way beyond factory specs.

Putting the front flares on tonight.Specs: 15x10, -38 and -25, 205/50r15

Looks great!

From the pics, you don't seem to have a ton of negavite camber in the rear-how did you de-camber it? Looks good. If you get it looking any better, you will be tempted to paint it - resist!

He posted about it on ratsun but I believe he used TTT camber plates front and back.

From the pics, you don't seem to have a ton of negavite camber in the rear-how did you de-camber it? Looks good. If you get it looking any better, you will be tempted to paint it - resist!

He posted about it on ratsun but I believe he used TTT camber plates front and back.

^ This. I just welded in the T3 plates front and rear, work awesome. I can actually zero out the camber in front and rear with them, but to fit the flares properly I'm running a degree or two up front and two or three in the rear. I'm just eyeballing it right now, have to get T3 rear lower control arms before I get an alignment.

so I have read most of this, are there any other (besides centerlines and rotas, located in Philippines pita to get a hold of) 17x8(or more width)rims that fit that don't require spacers of any kind? I have been looking forever. diamand racing turned me down to make autocross rims in that size and I really don't want to run steel rims anyhow. I have no issue cutting the fenders/quarter panels.

Edited by vega