HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

nevermind i got it. i know its not mine but i do know the specs so here they are! CCW for the win! i would post mine but i dont have my car together yet so everyone has to wait till SEZ in the spring unless i get feeling saucy. the only car i dont know is the first one, so if anyone knows who it is.. please chime in.

ZZZ.jpg

This is cleve's old car, now Bob's, 17x11 front with a 4.5inch bs i believe, and 17x12 rear with a 5inch backspace, 335 kuhmo v700s on the back. awesome blow thru turbo carb set up for those who dont remember or havnt seen it before.

gnose4.jpg

And Mark Rolstons older set up before he got the new Mesh wheels from ZE forged for the super street photo shoot everyone has seen. CCW in 18x11 on all four corners, 5inch bs all around.

100-0094_IMG.jpg

Ive said it before and i will say it again, I love john and the crew at CCW, great price and amazing wheels!

• 2 months later...

These are my current wheels. 14"x7" A.R.E's the front tires are 225/60/14 Falken Ziex 512. The rear are same size except they are Winston Winner GT's.

IMG_0373.jpg

Actually the front tires shredded last sunday, so I threw on some appliance mesh 14"x6" wheels I had laying around with some old 205/60 Nitto's on them. I will be upgrading to a 16" wheel soon.

Weld pro forged convo 00 15x 10 if i remember the backspace is 3.40 cant remember running 295/50/15 Changed the lugnuts to 12x1.50 instead of the stock 12x1.25 thread the rims were roughly 235.00$ per rim dont have any for the front yet but will run 15x8 in the front same style to probably get another set of 15x10's to mount drag tires on .

If the fender ever rubs in the rear then i may trim the sheet metal a bit . Im running these tires with a 1 inch lowering spring gives me about 2 1/4 inches of clearance between the tire and fender lip about 3 inches between rubber and the strut .

Jason

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/10221975/000_0015.jpg

100_0016.jpg

100_0018.jpg

000_0015.jpg