HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

Centerline Tracer 16X8 0 Offset 5X114.3 Thinking that I should have ordered 16X7s because I now think that the clearance of the outer well will be an issue. Didn't think it through well-enough, and they don't take returns on made-to-order. It's is sort of retro, and I think that it will be just enough 'shiny' to tie into the other minimal chrome.

12278tracer.jpg

Someone else posted this link so I entered the stock tire size and the size I wanted to go with. Here are the results.

I'm going to measure my existing rims offset and check the clearance I currently have and compare it to these numbers. I hope the 225/50-16's will fit with no rubbing.

wheel_size_thumb.jpg

I paid 2500 Euro, thats with tyres and shipping from the UK to Ireland......A bit pricey but I think it will be worth it, Here's their website, all their wheels are made to order, you give them the dimensions you want and they will make it.

www.imagewheels.co.uk

thank you very much. I think I've made up my mind. i always wished enkei would make the RPF01's with a friggen lip. this is the closest thing i've seen to my ideal wheel....ever. but isn't 2500 euro like 4000 usd? geez

psr.jpg

This car has been my screen saver on and off for the past several years. Does anyone know if the car has been completed/ painted? I would love to run a 10" wheel in the front. WOW!

Sorry to say, not much done since. Life got in the way. New job, new house with a complete remodel inside and out, has taken most of my time.

I still had the stock dash in there at the time of that photo. It has since been replaced by a modified version of this:

http://www.hrpworld.com/index.cfm?form_prod_id=106,54,363_764&action=product

Wired up with new autometer gauges.

One of these days I hope to get back to it... :(

Jeff

Hey dtaylor i forgot to ask you. When the front wheels are at full lock do the wheels touch the control arm or anything like that?

I don't remember them hitting anything when you turn the wheel. I have cobra brakes in front so it's like using a 3/8 spacer. There is still a lot of room in back for bigger tires. I am using coilovers front and rear.

I am still working on getting my LS1 installed so I can start driving her...