HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

For the guys running 17 or 18 wheels with offset higher than +25 are you running spacers. Im looking to upgrade to some wheels a friend is selling they are 18x8.5 +25 front and 18x9.5 +25 rear. They fronts clear but just barely mabey a 10-15mm spacer would make me feel better. Then in the rear i would need about a 1.5in spacer to get it to clear. Both wheels have 225/40/18. Pics in the morning. Also what type of spacers are you using the splip on or the bolt on.

OK I got my Rota RBR's. Here are some pics I took tonight, the car is dirty and has dust all over it from me working on the hood. but you guys get the idea, My ZG flares will be here hopefully next week or the week after. THEN!! DUN DUN DUN.. the cutting of my fenders will start so I can make room for the 275s that will go on the back.. Im still undecided if I want to go with 255s up front or 245s. At any rate I love the way the wheels look and cannot wait to see her all cleaned up with the flares and new hood. On with the pics.

DSCN0286.jpg

DSCN0285.jpg

DSCN0317.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

DSCN0314.jpg

DSCN0326.jpg

DSCN0324.jpg

DSCN0323.jpg

DSCN0322.jpg

Edited by wigenOut-S30

I'm trying to work out what wheels to put on my 260z 2+2. Borrowed a 17 x 7.5 Rota RB and a 16 inch Superlite.

Please note that the wheel is actually only on the back of the car, the front wheel has just been copied in Photoshop. The Superlite is pictured with the stock suspension height, the rota has been Photoshopped approximately 1 inch lower.

Here is the 17inch Rota

17_inch_rota_RB_1200.jpg

Here is the 16inch Superlite

16_inch_superlites_1200.jpg

Also the actual car has been Photoshopped to remove the rust, rear bumper, 1/4 panel emblem headlight bucket join and darkened the windows. Just trying to work out how I'm going to go with the rebuild :)

I know you borrowed those, but do you know what size tires are on the rotas? I just bought the same size rb's and haven't decided on what size sidewall to go with yet.

resprayed my wheels and put on some new hardware. looks so much better and way cleaner.

famous cellphone/wheel picture...

SDC11893.jpg

SDC11895.jpg

SDC11896.jpg

the reflection of the allen bolts looks raw on the polish finish. mock up pics mounted on front wheel, should look pretty dope.

SDC11884.jpg

SDC11886.jpg

15x8.5 and made by simmons. true 3pc wheels and -19 offset with a 4inch double step lip all the way around. they are the nicest vintage wheels i have ever owned! lol.

They are the nicest vintage wheel I have seen. Well, Besides the BBS LMs.

the wheels are Boyd Coddingtons I Had them made about 5-6 years back. it cost about $1600.00 to have them made in what ever offset or size you want. this set is 17 X 7 not sure of the offset I just don't remember and I can't find the paper work from when I ordered them. I wish I would have had them made 9" wide because I really want a wider set of wheels on the rear end f the car. Boyd will rehoop them for $300.00 a wheel but I might just have another set made for the car and keep these for backup.

post-3881-12699877447513_thumb.jpg

post-3881-12699877795511_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

shika805, your car's coming along clean. i dig the color stance. mine will look really similar. i got lazy and decided to just keep my chrome trims original. i guess to match the wheel lip and give it that classic chrome. the black on gray looks sick.

280zvador, my wheels originally had the same star centers like yours. the previous owner switched them out for the mesh design. it bolts right up since simmon's only made so many designs. if you ever come across a cheap bent up set of simmon meshie's in 15's for cheap, it worth the buy just for the center meshes. interchangeable!!!