HybridZ
k3werra

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

I thought I had added a picture here but after going through all 105 pages I obviously Hadn't and there are so many nice wheels in this thread.

new%20wheels%2012_zpsnr67ohwd.jpg   

Mine are Work Equip's 18x10 up front with 235 tires and 18x12 in the rear with 285 tires, the tires will be replaced before its back on the road.  :)

Jeremy.

15x9 et0 SPD Zuka wheels, bronze with machined lip, from jpngarage.com
BC coilovers, T3 adjustable control arms front and rear.
A photo from last week's C&C New Orleans event.

What size tire is on there? How well does the 9" width work without flares?

LLave, sorry for the slow response.

225/50/15 kumho ecsta AST front and rear. With my T3 adjustable lower control arms all the way in (as short as possible) they were rubbing slightly on the rear. I had to roll the lip up a bit. Now it seems ok, but it's close. Fronts are no problem. 205s would probably clear easy, but that's more stretch than I was looking for.

Edited by Samurai7one

I suppose i shall post my wheels finally. Not sure if im going to keep them. I like the fitment but  with the stock steering ratio + my s13 suspension (thats unfinished) the wheel hits the frame rail before full lock. with proper camber, toe and tierods that are not too short, they might be ok. they are a high offset 16x8 wheels of an undetermined brand. I had them painted at work a Honda black that has blue pearl in it and said "dump a bunch more pearl in it"

zbvh3kIl.jpg

xv6bxFql.jpg

JVvNbzZl.jpg

Edited by Evlevo

what is the backspacing for a 9 inch wide wheel with -15 offset? my calculator says 99mm aka 3.89 inches is that correct? I'm trying to run a 15x9-15 Rota RKR's with 205 50 15 on lowering springs with stock strut housing, Its my understanding that 4.5 backspacing will work with stock suspension.

Here are mine. I like 17's cause I can still have a side wall on the tires. I had Honda wheels with adapters until I took a wheel off one time and found that I had broke a rear stud and didn't even know it, leaving me with 3 studs which made me feel very unsafe. So I spent the money on custom Boze wheels that are worth every penny. 17x7 and 17x8,225/45 and 235/45, 0-offset on both.

post-24014-0-55786600-1479687285_thumb.jpg

Edited by G-Tech