HybridZ

Whats it worth?

1972 240z completely rust free. I bought the car to be a ls1 project from california. I got the car home and started taking it apart for paint. I have a ton of parts including MSA cowl induction hood, kamanari front spoiler, MSA full gasket kit, and Arizona zcar camber plate. The camber plates are welded in so the stock suspension is off the car. It sets on a cradle I made with 6 caster wheels, make moving it around the garage a breeze. I was planning on using the AZC 5-lug brakes and have wheels brand new in the box with the proper offset to fit the stock wheel wells. Wheels are 19x8front and 19x9 rear. I have all the stock parts for the car as well as many part ot listed . The car is taking up space and I need to let it go. I have owned many z-cars and this is by far the best condition I have seen. The car is completely disassembled and will need to be trailered. I have no idea what to ask so give me some idea. I can e-mail pics if needed. If this is in the wrong section mods please move.

Datsun 003_thumb.JPG

Datsun 020_thumb.JPG

Datsun 051_thumb.JPG

• 2 weeks later...