HybridZ

The city says the car must go

buZy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rad doesnt leak from sitting for years outside not running must be wasted corroded inside, unless its a core youre after? but if you want it no problem. The rest, Rusted! Serious, check it out. Mbar might cut out ok, the rest rusted, more like welded soild together. These pieces really gone beyond saving Jason. The hood spring and pivots are good if someone wants them.

bummer.. thanks though!

Hatch button yes (without key), Latch no.

Here are pics of the wheel adpt, knob and interior. PM me with requests.

whell.JPG

knob.JPG

car.JPG

sorry about the American flag. i have about 6 of them laying around. i just can't get myself to trash can them as it seems very wrong. how does one gracefully dispose of them?

If its stock then they should be 3.54. You can check by jacking up the rear of the car and spinning one of the rear wheels. The number of revolutions the driveshaft makes per compete turn of the wheel is the gear ratio (you have to estimate the % of the final revolution to get the .XX). I have 3.9s in my ZX and thats just not cutting it for me. If you're certain that they're 3.54 I will take them.

-Igor

Got a letter today from the local cops. The 78 280z parts car I have must go as dated today 8/7/07 in 30 days or they will screw me with fines. Don't these people have better things to do...It's sad. So to give back to all you hybridz memebers who have helped me so much.

You all can have it, ....Free Parts! ...what ever is left of it.

You just cover shipping costs only on large or heavy parts typical. Small stuff light, Free.

The only thing I am keeping is both complete doors.

If interested, PM only with me Direct requests cause it wont be here long!

EDIT:

(The tail lights there in one piece, but the filler panels are gone. Also gone is the stubbies, half shafts and front hubs. keep in mind the body totally All RUSTED GONE from a life MN winters. Most interior pieces are in good shape the but main console is pretty wasted. Cracked dash lol. Rack n pinion should still be good. Steering collum is good complete but covers are gone. front grill is complete with turn lights but it ain't pretty rusty but not smashed or bent, restorable. The sealed but rusty outside R200 open diff, probobly not worth cutting out due to heavy shipping shipping since they are everywhere anyways. Don't ask for the tranny, or N47 head... im not going there. Just the easy basic stuff. Complete suspension/strut housings are there but Very Rusty. I would imagine the cartriges are very seized in them. But if someone wants them there are esay to cut out. Again heavy, probobly not worth your time.)

Brian

HPIM0705.JPG

HPIM0707.JPG

would it be possible if i can get the dashboard?

The list so far: All donted and shipped free on 8/13/07.

hoov100 - shift knob

lowrider - misc ws corners left right

mario_82_ZXT - parts on hold still waiting for your info, it's cool.

rags - char clamp

Dave - rad bottle plus bracket. (i returned your 5 dollar bill felt guilty keeping it, dont ask.)

CptCorN - stopped by in person today and Raped Her Good. There was not much left after he got through, filled his car and said "ok how much?" I said 5 bucks. He's like what dude 5? Ok well it's free then, I don't care just want to it going to a good home. He's like here's $20 take it please. I took the money and didn't complain lol. It felt good to give to others.

Brian

CptCorN - stopped by in person today and Raped Her Good. There was not much left after he got through, filled his car and said "ok how much?" I said 5 bucks. He's like what dude 5? Ok well it's free then, I don't care just want to it going to a good home. He's like here's $20 take it please. I took the money and didn't complain lol. It felt good to give to others.

Brian

Haha, thanks Brian, this will help out a lot I do appreciate it greatly.

There are are quite a few little pieces that are still there. Especially in the engine bay. All gauges looked to be in great condition. Heater controls, blower motor, that's all still there. The dash has a smaller sized crack but it does go through the entire dash unfortunately. I have seen some really poor looking dashes and this one really isn't in too bad of condition. Anything structural is gone. I did fall through the driver side floor pan. I just took stuff I could use and left the rest to other people in case they could use it.

Brian you should post this up in the classifieds section too... Again thanks.

Alex