HybridZ

Video - Seven S30's on a cruise down the Great Ocean Road in Australia

Incredible cars, awesome scenery, beautiful drive. Looks like too much fun! Thanks for capturing that on video and sharing it.

I would love to go on Z drive's here in Houston, but the Houston Z-club has more 350z owners than classic Z's. It takes the fun out of it for me. Hey, we've got 3 classic Z drivers in our house, add a couple of our Z friends and we have our own Z club. If we could just get everyone's car running :-)

One question:How in the world do you blokes get used to driving from the passenger's seat? :P

Guest Twistershift
Incredible cars, awesome scenery, beautiful drive. Looks like too much fun! Thanks for capturing that on video and sharing it.

I would love to go on Z drive's here in Houston, but the Houston Z-club has more 350z owners than classic Z's. It takes the fun out of it for me. Hey, we've got 3 classic Z drivers in our house, add a couple of our Z friends and we have our own Z club. If we could just get everyone's car running :-)

One question:How in the world do you blokes get used to driving from the passenger's seat? :P

New guy here, I will definitely be adding myself to the classic Z part of the Houston Z club once I purchase another Z. Had to get rid of the old one. :cry: Can't wait.

Toecutter, your Z is awesome . Almost exactly how I plan to make mine, except I want a whale tail, hehe. Nice vid, and make some more!

awesome AWESOME video, great choice of music. Did you manipulate the replay speed of any of that video, or did you manage to synch the music up that well with naturally timed clips? I was amazed how well the song fit the clips as they progressed.

Another question, what is that "cruck" (car/truck) I see twice in the vid? First it looks as if it is parked in the lot where you all pull out of, facing the left.. then again it drives past in the background right at 1:45. It doesnt look like a Brumby (Australian model name for the Subaru BRAT) but what else could it be? that dodge thingy? a Merkur?!???

On further review, it may even be two different vehicles, since in the first image there appears to be a camper shell on the bed, but when it drives by later there is no camper shell.. curiouser and curiouser.

Thanks for that awesome footage of all those RHD S30s! Positive rating given on youtube.

Thanks Guys,

awesome AWESOME video, great choice of music. Did you manipulate the replay speed of any of that video, or did you manage to synch the music up that well with naturally timed clips? I was amazed how well the song fit the clips as they progressed.

Another question, what is that "cruck" (car/truck) I see twice in the vid?

I sped up some sections and slowed others down. I really like those two Foo songs.

The thing your refering to as a car truck is what we call in Australia a ute, I think it's short for utility vehical. Alot of them are pretty much standard cars witha tray and heavy suspesion at the rear. Some are tricked up to look better like the one below:

501238_34_full.jpg