HybridZ

Who is making VH45 5-speed adapters now?

Guest tmorgan4

Guest tmorgan4

I searched on google and found about 10 people that have made adapters to use the Z32 5-speed with a VH45DE but many of the posts were from 2002-2004 and the manufacturers are no longer around. The only one I can find now is Mazworks and I'd like to find one that I don't need the transmission machined on.

Where can I buy one off the shelf tomorrow!?

Mazworx

You have to send them your tranny bellhousing to have it machined. Good price IMO.

I don't see how you can use an adapter and not machine the bellhousing. If you stack it inbetween the tranny and engine the input shaft of the tranny won't go into the flywheel. I would shudder at thinking of using a spacer under the flywheel to make the difference up.

I'm going to buy that exact adapter sometime. I may even drive down there to get it done.

Guest tmorgan4

It seems like a lot of guys are using the spacers in fairly high power vehicles without problems, but the Mazworx adapter is probably the best bet. I really just don't want to pull the tranny.

Guest GSRacing
It seems like a lot of guys are using the spacers in fairly high power vehicles without problems, but the Mazworx adapter is probably the best bet. I really just don't want to pull the tranny.

without reitterating a previous rant:

"bending monent"

need i say more?

(oh and we are doing a limited run of 10 units after Christmas this year - 3 of which have already been booked and paid for by clients)