HybridZ

Thank You

I joined Hybrid Z in December 2001 and I just wanted to take a moment thank the members of this site for helping through the highs and the lows of doing this project. I could not have even come close to finishing this car without you. The knowledge base here is second to none and I have personally learned a good deal from you all. I particularly want to thank Mike KZ for coming up to my house to help me in the early days of my engine start up and for inviting me to come down on a couple of occasions to meet and greet at the local Hooters. Mike I am sorry that I never was able to attend a SEZ event during this time. It always seemed to be on the weekends that I worked.

I also want to thank Pete Paraska for inspiring me to begin my project (even though he probably has no idea he ever did). I stumbled onto Pete’s web site a long time ago and saw his blue 327 powered 240 and I was hooked. I joined Hybrid Z soon after.

I am sorry to say that my Z car, like so many others before it, is now up for sale on that famous auction site many of us both love and hate. If you do go to the auction you will see that there are a lot of parts that will go with my car to the highest bidder. At the present time I do not want to sell those parts separately that is why I have everything listed together. If you are interested, the item number for my car is 320147449803.

You will also see that I have been bitten by the Corvette bug once again and have no place now to put my Datsun. It has been a long hard journey but now it is time for someone else to take up where I have left off and give this little car a good home with a roof over its head.

Again I just wanted to say thanks to all who have helped me along the way and may God Bless you all.

Hey Georgia, dont feel bad. I think im going to hurry and finish this Ford 5.0 swap, make a few kits to get the ZX guys going on SBF swaps, and get out of the Z game for a while. Im becoming more interested in long distance 4x4'ing. Both are expensive hobbies. Unless you are rich, you have to pick one. Im lucky enough to be able to barely afford one.:mrgreen:

lift2.jpg

Ah man, this sucks Charlie!!!! After all the work you put into it too. I really hate to see you leave us Z nuts! I'm still going to invite you to our Z meets, I hope you will still come.

What year Vette did you buy, and where do I break that guy's legs :)

Keep in touch!

Charlie,

It was great meeting you and your lovely wife at the mini meet in GA a little while back. Sorry to see the Z go, but I'm sure it'll go to a good home. Have fun in the Vette and be nice to all us hot rodders :mrgreen:

Take care and check in occasionally.

Davy

Thanks guys, and I will make sure to stop in once in a while. Mike my new toy is a 1981 all numbers matching Corvette. Yes I know the 81's are sometimes considered the dogs of the vettes but this one has all the original parts and the paint is gorgeous. It had about 43,000 original miles on it when I bought it. Here it is in all its glory.

Corvette002.jpg

Davy the feeling is mutual here. It was nice to see a fellow Hybrid Zer all the way from California.

Poundz9oh9 nope I got my hood from JC WHitney

Thanks again guys