HybridZ

Searching for videos of my third love and found this....

ZDrifter

OK, that might seem odd coming from a guy who works at BMW but, has anyone ever seen a M3 lookalike body kit for the E30 4 door???

I was wondering how it would look on that wagon I'm looking at cause, if I do buy it and put the 335 engine in it, it has to look as mean as it will be...

First person to figure it out ^^ Kudo's to you.

It's also my name (maxwell that is)

well welcome! and what can i say.... :D

OK, that might seem odd coming from a guy who works at BMW but, has anyone ever seen a M3 lookalike body kit for the E30 4 door???

I was wondering how it would look on that wagon I'm looking at cause, if I do buy it and put the 335 engine in it, it has to look as mean as it will be...

alex, that would look pretty dope if it was available. if not, i'm sure you could always custom mold some out of fibreglass

Spence,

You hit one of my soft spots. Of all the cars I consider affordable by us 'average' folk, my two favorites are S30's and E30's.

Just my opinion I never thought these were all that affordable after looking. Maybe I'm below average. :) Before I bought my 89 325ic I looked long and hard for one of these because I loved the look.

What sucks is I could have had one for $2500.00 when I first started looking because it was a stolen recovery vehicle. Needed work but body was perfect. After I looked a little harder and found out their true cost I went back and it was gone.

I even looked at a wrecked one that was fixed (supposedly). 10K he wanted and it was a pile.

When the 240z came out in the US, it cost 3600 dollars, and offered the performance and styling of the jaguar's and ferrari's. I think that's pretty damn affordable ^^

Not only that, it had unheard of reliability compared to cars of the time if I'm not mistaken XP

Were talking BMW's. Did you miss read by chance or just relating?

• Administrators
Just my opinion I never thought these were all that affordable after looking. Maybe I'm below average.

Two years ago I paid 11,800 for mine. And, loosely quoting Yasin, its 'nice'. Seems pretty affordable to me. I apologize if my sensibilities are askew.

Secondly, its worth roughly 14k today. Still affordable (IMO), and possibly more importantly, it has appreciated in value. I expect this trend to continue, at least momentarily.

What, may I ask, did you pay for your 2006 Sienna and 2002 Frontier?

When the 240z came out in the US, it cost 3600 dollars,

What was true 20 or 30 years is irrelevant.

I have seen the m3 style fenders on a wagon. He just took the standard m3 fender kit and molded it to the body, front fenders should be exact same and for the rear it was molded in. It looked incredible when it was finished. I will try and look for the pic for you.

What, may I ask, did you pay for your 2006 Sienna and 2002 Frontier?

2006 Sienna $23K out the door.

2002 Frontier $6600.00 Got a deal 60K miles

I understand your point. I guess I just seperate daily driver vs. Toy! I know my wife does!

To many toys make wife go crazy!