HybridZ

What lug-seat type to Rota RB's have?

OK, I've got the 16x8 10mm offset Rota RBr's on the way (I am psyched!). My buddy has donated his 245/45/16 Toyo Proxes RA1 track tires for test fitment (fun times around the local cloverleaf offramp!). I'll post back up with fitment results hopefully by this time next week!

In the mean time, I need to buy lug nuts for these wheels (I have ZX mags with shank style lugs now). I know I need M12 1.25 lugs, but can anyone tell me for certain what type of lug seats these wheels have (conical or concave)? I tryed calling tirerack to order some but since they don't sell Rota's they did not know what type of lug seat I need. 18racing only sells the tuner style and I hate locking lugs or any lug requiring a special tool to remove them so I just want to buy some chrome cap style lugs prefferably with a 21mm (13/16") head. Help!

After looking back at some of the pics of the wheels, I'm afraid that there is not room down in there for a regular socket, and that "tuner" lugs are required. I bought a set of them and a set of regular cap nuts at Pep Boys. I'll return which ever ones I don't use. I really hoping the standard chrome cap nuts fit, all I want is the simple look of chrome lugs, nothing showy and DEFINITELY nothing colored. Understated is the key.