HybridZ

300zx TT new injectors new problems. HELP!

NKC_280z

Hello, I am in alittle bit over my head with the 300...

I recently replaced the coil packs, the coil pack connectors, and the injectors on my 91 300zx twin turbo. I replaced the factory injectors with 660cc injectors. When I got it back the car had an erratic idle (It would go from around 200 rpm to around 1200 rpm). Also when I get to full boost the car cuts out. It feels to me that the car is hitting fuel cut or the timing is off.

I know that since i bought bigger injectors the car will have to be tuned. I don't have any type of fuel management system other than the stock ECU. My question is: How do I tune the car (set air/fuel ratio or curve timing to get the car to run right). Or if I am totally off what possible issues could be causing my problems.

Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thank you

-Mike

if you want to run these injectors you have to either get a chip burned or buy a SAFC. You may want to stop driving this car if you choose not to take the injectors out so that you don't wash the cylinder walls and cause more problems. I would like to give you more information but i don't know you set up. I own a 300zxtt so if you have a question just ask