HybridZ

Finally got some decent pics and a couple short videos!

80LS1T

Well I finally got some decent pics and a couple short videos of my car today. I took the video with my digital camera because I had to send my camcorder out for repair(thank god for service plans!).

Here's the link to my webpage with roughly 40 pics of my car. They are in smaller versions but you can click on them for a full size picture!

Here's a couple videos...

*Fly By

*In car through the windshield

*In car on the speedo(hard to see the numbers though because of a glare on the speedo)

Enjoy!:mrgreen:

Guy

Thanks Mario. The pics don't really show how bright the blue is but it was kind of an overcast day I guess.

I have smoked headlight covers. I set them on there but they seem to take away from the good lines of the car. And the smoked covers don't really go to well with the blue. I wouldn't mind seeing some clear ones on it but I'm not going to buy them anytime soon. I should just sell my smoked ones and get some clear ones to see if I like them or not!

Guy

Thanks a lot guys!:D

Man I almost smoked a deer tonight:shock:! I was on my way home from doing some tuning on some local back roads and out jumps 3 deer! It was durning that twilght time of day and it wasn't easy to see very far. Lucky I wasn't going very fast and I was able to brake/swirve for them or I might have hit one of them! I was literally shaking for like 2 minutes after from the thought of hitting one and ruining my car after all that hard work.

:hail:<-----thats me thanking God that I missed those deer! LOL

Guy