HybridZ

The Primaonna Z Is Not A Myth!!

v8dats

over the weekend i met up with Roger Berry and had a chance to sneak peek the ever elussive Primadonna!

words cannot describe how badass that car is.

the attention to detail is just....WOW!

the car is undergoing a complete rebuild and is just pure sex!

every nut and bolt every moving part!

Roger was kind enough raise car up on his lift.

the car is just as clean and detailed underneath.

exhaust,suspension,fuel system ect..

the old school gold mesh,deep dish bbs wheels look better than new!!

the car will be featured at the daytona zcar convention so if you want to see the car you would have to show up and see it yourself!!

i am DEFINATELY going to this event!

Roger also owns the Wolfz,the blue supercharged widebody z which is also insane!!

it was nice to catch up with you Roger and thanks for the tour!

just had to share my experience with you all.

For anyone interested in the history of the Primadonna Z's, Jack Atkinson, the original creator, is working on some new stuff too.

His black Z32 convertible is pictured here along with some 70's era photo's he took of the original 3 Primadonna Z's:

http://www.zonc.org/zoom_06_02.html

He's currently working on another white Z32. I can't wait to get my Z32 so he can do his magic on it as well... ;)

ww,

Watching how Jack cuts and lays the different materials is incredible. My wife and I were there while he was working on the front end piece for the white Z32.

Very cool seeing a master at work. You definetly gain an appreciation for quality fiberglass parts after watching him work. He is meticulous about his work and sets a very high standard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

100_1671.jpg

Well ZCON 2007 has come and gone. The Primadonna received a 1st in Ultra Modified, and scored well enough to be one of the few judged for Gold Medallion.

I thought this would be the appropriate place to give a note of thanks to Jack Atkinson, and Mike Ouellette for taking the time 25 or 30 years ago to build the car, and to those attending the show that were so supportive of the car. After all these years I am happy to be the one that was able to display the car, and get some recoginition for their efforts.

The show was interesting in that alot of people that knew of the car from books, magazines, and the internet finally got to see it first hand. The styling is very subjective (as are most modified cars), and you either like it or you don't. The uniqueness of the Primadonna is that all of the body parts were handmade by Jack over the course of 7 1/2 years, to fulfill Jack's vision. On the performance end, Mike compiled an impressive list of significant parts that would make the car perform on par with it's Road Race looks.

I was most impressed by people's polite response, and comments about quality, fit, and finish. I was caught by suprise by those that expressed a change in negative opinion of the car once thay had a chance to look it over personally.

Thanks to all that put in so much time having, and coordinating ZCON 2007, and to those that came out to support it. It was fun.

Roger