HybridZ

Coolest body kit ever for s130

mrkopsho

Any one else notice that the lines f the front fenders have been changed? It looks like a 300zx fender.Look how the fender doesnt have the lip like an s130. I saw another post here where a guy put 300 fenders on his 130. Looks sharp!

alexideways, I think your right! That looks exactly like the bumper on the impreza. Good eye.

I bet the whole thing is a custom molding job done to one of those kits they sell for chevy cavoliers in the back of Sport Compact Magazine ;)

Nah, I really like most of this. That bumper is awesome to the max!! I have some rather cheaply mass produced impreza-lookalike's in SC mag advertising and places like that. Alot of those cars would have about the same width nose as our s130's I guess... I also really like s130 bumpers that have that small area of "venting" between the hood and bumper. I saw a few I believe they were "G-Nose" styles on this forum not too long ago. I dunno if it really benefits the cooling system any or not... but it looks really f'n cool ;)

The non-Z3(Z3 vents go near the upper half of the fender curves) fender vents would be really cool if they had functional brake cooling, but whats the chances? They could have been a little better integrated with the sideskirts and door curves though. :(

AND THE WING ON THE REAR GIVES ME AN UPSET STOMACH :flamedevi

You can keep that for the Cavaliers, hehe.

The redesigned hoodvents ... I almost forgot ... are really cool idea too! Just needs a 'lil bit more of a hump along the leading wind edge there and you'd have cool enough engine bay to keep even a rotary chilled :D Would be perfect to take out the heat of those additional 2 cylinders that we all need:burnout: