HybridZ

anyone run a machineshop??

grumpyvette

Im looking for someone to build several HP components

(I have both a working example and specs)

of a few high performance EFI components, and suspension components, Ive developed,

naturally Id want to keep the rights and info excluesive to a single trusted source of supply. but Im sure for the right person or shop it can be a mutually beneficial deal

• 2 weeks later...

I may have a lead... While talking to the owner of Showtime Restorations (the painter of the 510 wagon project car), a guy that works at a machine shop was in there and we talked about reproducing the wagon gas caps in billet aluminum.

He called me yesterday about coating some parts and I was going to inquire about making some metal wagon hatch vents.. I'll ask him what type of parts he can produce..

Grumpy, I am a general manager of a pretty big machine shop and after all your help on my build, I owe you some favors. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I can help you out. This is our shop, it's a big production shop, but I can do side stuff also.

http://www.faithmfg.com/

Bill, come on to Houston and I'll put you to work!

Jeff

Grumpy, I am a general manager of a pretty big machine shop and after all your help on my build, I owe you some favors. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I can help you out. This is our shop, it's a big production shop, but I can do side stuff also.

http://www.faithmfg.com/

Jeff

Jeff can you help the rest of us out?? LOL I was looking to get some 3" v-band flanges cut and a few other flanges (SRT-4 3" downpipe and Exhaust manifold flanges and a friend needs some H23 flanges) Let me kno if you can help.

Jeff can you help the rest of us out?? LOL I was looking to get some 3" v-band flanges cut and a few other flanges (SRT-4 3" downpipe and Exhaust manifold flanges and a friend needs some H23 flanges) Let me kno if you can help.

I don't know what a 3" v-band flange is, but I have made a few stainless flanges for a turbo friend of mine. If you can get me some sketches, I can tell you if I can help you or not.

I don't know what a 3" v-band flange is, but I have made a few stainless flanges for a turbo friend of mine. If you can get me some sketches, I can tell you if I can help you or not.

3" v band like this:

press8.1.jpg

press8.jpg

then the other flange I need is just a 4 bolt flange with a 3" opening. I'll have to measure the length and width of it. It's for my downpipe:

vsrt006-01.jpg

Or if it's easier I can send out the flange to you?

3" v band like this:

press8.1.jpg

press8.jpg

then the other flange I need is just a 4 bolt flange with a 3" opening. I'll have to measure the length and width of it. It's for my downpipe:

vsrt006-01.jpg

Or if it's easier I can send out the flange to you?

The V band stuff wouldn't be cost effective unless I was making 100 of them. The square flange is something I could knock out in my spare time.

Jeff

Jeff

Thansk for the offer but I actually just got a promotion and enjoy what I'm doing. I got started in the shop but worked my way through school and now work in a semi-it position. I'd like to have my own personal shop and do some side stuff like this at some point.

BTW, do you do any work for any of the Baker Hughes Divisions down there?

Thansk for the offer but I actually just got a promotion and enjoy what I'm doing. I got started in the shop but worked my way through school and now work in a semi-it position. I'd like to have my own personal shop and do some side stuff like this at some point.

BTW, do you do any work for any of the Baker Hughes Divisions down there?

We do very little baker work.

Sorry Grumpy, we let your thread get off course.

Jeff

Guest ZRACEPRODUCTS.COM

of a few high performance EFI components, and suspension components, Ive developed,

naturally Id want to keep the rights and info excluesive to a single trusted source of supply. but Im sure for the right person or shop it can be a mutually beneficial deal

CALL ME 1-619-328-0264 JERRY ZRACEPRODUCTS.COM FOR FABRICATION

Hello, just responding to your thread. We have been in the business since 1979, We have 11 modern CNC machines. You can see our site at http://www.precision-engineering.net

you can send us your drawings or sketches for quote. Let us know the material, quantities and tolerances.

thanks!

Phil Boyce

I could do the parts no problem, but I would need the specs. Do you have a drawing you could send me?

Hello, just responding to your thread. We have been in the business since 1979, We have 11 modern CNC machines. You can see our site at www.precision-engineering.net

you can send us your drawings or sketches for quote. Let us know the material, quantities and tolerances.

thanks!

Phil Boyce

can ya do the above? and if you can how much??