HybridZ

has anyone tried these gauges

DrEaM

i would say no. you need 2 5/8" to make it fit the stock pods in the dash. The speedo and tach are 5". hope that helps.

check out my page in my sig. it is a picture of 2 5/8" autometer gauges in my dash. Directions on how to install are on Blue's Tech Tips.

here is a pic of the stock plug connections if you just want to get electrical and use the stock wiring.

2598780_11_full.jpg

I'm currently running these gauges in my ZX. Oil pressure, EGT, and oil temp. Here's my take on them...not so great during the day, they are hard to see. I still like them, looks awesome at night. I mean during the day you can still see the gauges, just not as bright as I thought. Not like the Defi. Well, take a look for yourself. :) I wish I had some night shots. :(

ON:

efan_and_oil_install007.jpg

Off:

efan_and_oil_install006.jpg

Adapter plate for oil temp and pressure:

efan_and_oil_install002.jpg

EGT plumb:

EGTinstall001.jpg

I'm currently running these gauges in my ZX. Oil pressure, EGT, and oil temp. Here's my take on them...not so great during the day, they are hard to see. I still like them, looks awesome at night. I mean during the day you can still see the gauges, just not as bright as I thought. Not like the Defi. Well, take a look for yourself. :) I wish I had some night shots. :(

ON:

efan_and_oil_install007.jpg

Off:

efan_and_oil_install006.jpg

Adapter plate for oil temp and pressure:

efan_and_oil_install002.jpg

EGT plumb:

EGTinstall001.jpg

i'm wondering.. did that adaptor plate come with your gauges or did you have to custom order it

and they do kinda suck during daylight.. might not look as bad with tint though

i'm wondering.. did that adaptor plate come with your gauges or did you have to custom order it

and they do kinda suck during daylight.. might not look as bad with tint though

I got my adapter with prosport...had to buy it separate. You know I was thinking it would probably help if ,one, I got darker tint, but also I don't have t-top shades, so that doesn't help with the glare. Maybe some day I'll come across some in a junkyard. :) But I still do like these gauges for the prices that they are, they're no Defi's and I'm not rich. :D

Here's the link to the adapter...

http://www.prosportgauges.com/shiftlights.php

Guest 280ZForce
On 280Zforce's car, what gauges are out in the Tach/Speedo holes?

I was looking at this company's offerings, and see nothing but 52 and 60mm gauges, nothing in the 5" size for the large holes.

Not to be mistaked for the gauges from the original poster.

All of my gauges, big and small are from this company...

http://www.veisystems.com/home.html