HybridZ

Wind Tunnel info...

Once the article goes to the news stands, this category will be closed and all data moved to the misc. tech forum... There was lots of back and forth on files/data/info and I pray they got it all squared away... It's in the NEXT issue of Nissan Sport, so cross your fingers!

Mike

Mike, not sure if it would be more or less work, but instead of putting all of this into the misc tech section, why not just make this section public and rename it to 'Aero mods' or 'Aerodynamics'? It would be a good section to further discuss aero mods and post what we've done...and I think we should try further testing! I know I'd chip in.

Now I've got to get a copy!

Mike, not sure if it would be more or less work, but instead of putting all of this into the misc tech section, why not just make this section public and rename it to 'Aero mods' or 'Aerodynamics'? It would be a good section to further discuss aero mods and post what we've done...and I think we should try further testing! I know I'd chip in.

Now I've got to get a copy!

I agree, I think it would great to keep to keep the aero section just like it is, but make it public once it's published. It sounds like a lot of work to disband this part of the forum and it's a great sounding board for people to express their theories solely related to the aerodynamics of our cars.

We'll look at the options, and maybe it will be kept in tact and just made public.

I was told by the folks at the magazine that the article was kept in tact and all is good. I've got to link the video clips thru youtube, but otherwise we're done.

Mike