HybridZ

This is a clean Z wow

It looks fantastic in the pictures, but still needs a thorough rust check, mainly the floorpans and frame rails. The dash looks immaculate -- Im jealous!

The only real downsides I see are that it is a 280Z (least valuable S30) and that it is an autotragic. Really it all boils down to your goals for the car. If you want a 100% stock S30 you may be hard pressed to find something better. I imagine they are looking to get around $5000 for the car.

- Greg -

It looks fantastic in the pictures, but still needs a thorough rust check, mainly the floorpans and frame rails. The dash looks immaculate -- Im jealous!

The only real downsides I see are that it is a 280Z (least valuable S30) and that it is an autotragic. Really it all boils down to your goals for the car. If you want a 100% stock S30 you may be hard pressed to find something better. I imagine they are looking to get around $5000 for the car.

- Greg -

Dont care about the engine I'm probably doing a LS1 swap whatever I get, my main concern was finding a driveable car with little to no rust so I can cruise around in until I can do the swap. I asked them for pics of the underbody