HybridZ

Rear YZ with stock front fenders?

JustinOlson

Does anyone have a picture of rear YZ flares and stock front fenders? I'm curious how it would look.

Justin

Like a flat chested, narrow wasted, but big butt woman.

Nah, I think It would look OK, but might be better with Subtle Z fronts, like Dan Juday's car. Search for Dan Juday and find a post with his car in it.

Davy

Guest Crispy Chicken

I would also like to see some yz kits with different fenders. I wish they made some different versions up front for the yz kit. While the rear quarters of the yz kit make me drule. The front makes me dizzy. Seems WAY too long or something. Doesn't really flow match at all. All most an eye sore. Just my opinion. Maybe we'll see some new stuff in the future.

Derek

I think Dan Juday's car had YZ front fenders with molded in headlight buckets!

Justin

Ah, you may be correct. I remember he had to add a fender lip to the edge of the YZ rears...maybe I mixed that up somehow. Still, the Subtle Z curves are sexy and a nice alternative to the radical YZ. Both are great, but just different.

Davy

That looks really sexy....I see a home depot lip too! Are those the Yz rears? and nothing done to the front?

That car belongs to Zr8ted and the body work is all custom fabricated. Scott was also the first person I had ever seen use the home depot lip (I asked him about it several years ago before the body work and paint), I went to home depot the day after Scott told me about the "custom" air dam extension.

Dragonfly

• 3 weeks later...

I am thinking I am going to go with Subtle front fenders and YZ rear flares.

I haven't seen one yet so I think I will try it. Like Crispy said I love the rear of the YZ but the front not crazy about it. I don;t want to hi jack this thread so I will start my own.....lol