HybridZ

Post a Picture of...Yourself!

Bartman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davy -

Not nearly as much as i should, 4-5 days a week for 45 mins if i'm lucky. In that picture, taken a couple weeks ago, i weighed 218, at 6'1 with 11% body fat... My avatar picture is pretty recent too.

-Cam

Man that makes me feel bad, I'm 6'1 215 and I don't look anywhere near that :(

Davy -

Not nearly as much as i should, 4-5 days a week for 45 mins if i'm lucky. In that picture, taken a couple weeks ago, i weighed 218, at 6'1 with 11% body fat... My avatar picture is pretty recent too.

-Cam

Ah, I thought the avatar was one of you too. A body of work to be proud of for sure. :2thumbs:

Just watch those joints and ligaments; they remember what you did to them when you get older :nono:

Davy

Ah, I thought the avatar was one of you too. A body of work to be proud of for sure. :2thumbs:

Just watch those joints and ligaments; they remember what you did to them when you get older :nono:

Davy

Using free weigts properly actually strengthens joints and ligaments. But just gotta know when enough is enough. Im trying to upload a video to address this. Anyone know the easiest way to get a tape to digital?

Using free weigts properly actually strengthens joints and ligaments. But just gotta know when enough is enough. Im trying to upload a video to address this. Anyone know the easiest way to get a tape to digital?

Best way I know of or at least something similar.....

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Dazzle/?dz=1

Just connect your vcr to it and convert...probably won't be the best quality though.

Tyson

Anyone know the easiest way to get a tape to digital?

Should probably start another thread on this but I've got a big home movie backup project coming up, for VCR tapes, buy a TV tuner card w/ a co-ax input and onboard encoding. For other formats, i have some research to do to keep the video quality high.

DSC01320.jpg

Vacation last year in Africa.

Sept2004Sailing016.jpg

My other hobby. Sailing. That's my brother in law sitting on the rail as the boat is heeled over pretty good! I like to push the limits while sailing too! Not as fast, but just as exciting.

l_8b0a890d01fc741ab131d36f0682bdc2.jpg

There was a few big gun pictures awhile ago so I thought I would continue the theme. Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan shooting a 454 Casull round. Big Gun...

Cant really see me in this one but who cares, I'm flying through the air in my wife's bone stock pathy.

1353242429_l.jpg