HybridZ

Post a Picture of...Yourself!

Bartman

Shift key??? For what? I get tattoo's of the the car makers I personally like and to remind me of the cars I've ridden in over the years. It's not so much me just saying "OOOH I LOVE NISSAN BRO...F*** EVERYTHING ELSE." It is for showing pride for what you believe in and love.Which in my case,is cars of all sorts and types.

DSC00084.jpg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Shift key??? For what? ...

Exactly... :wink: Thank you.

It is for showing pride for what you believe in and love.Which in my case,is cars of all sorts and types.

Now that would be an interesting tat job. EVERY auto manufacturer logo tattoed on your body. :2thumbs: Not just the current manufacturers, but include past ones as well, those that started and didn't make it, and add new ones as they emerge, Kia, etc. Each tat would have it's own tale of triumph and fall, struggles and growths.

Loving all makes, you should do that. That would get you reviewed in the Tat and auto magazines, maybe even a personal guided tour of Lenos car garage?.... :wink:

I think there's a Korean make sold domestically "DONG-IL" if you had a skilled inkman I know where you could have that put...

But you couldn't show us the photo here.

Nor would we want to see it!

no rub on.i also have a shelby cobra tat over my heart.thats an old pic before i had it touched up.but please dont bother trying to knock me for it.its on my arm and no matter what you say it will always be a part of me and my life.

i wasn't trying to knock you. i've drawn tattoos for people before, I know what it's like to get an explanation as to why it's there. i understand the 200sx you got into an accident in probably had some supports in the uni-body that save your life in that circumstance, and how being physically disabled for a number of years changes things. no harm meant...

• 2 weeks later...