HybridZ

need updates on mounts from hitman47 or alsil

snork

I was doing searches for motor mounts/ x members for the 302 ford swap. i was going to buy alsil ( very sorry if i mispelled your name) cross member. Only to see on his website that he does not sell them any more. I was wondering if hitman47 got anywhere with them (motor mounts). I know he was working on a kit, but heard nothing more about it. So am i able to buy a mount/cross member, or will i just have to remove the front end ( i am 6 foot and 240 pounds, need the room) and hopefully cobble up my own? I am still looking for a t-5 , but wanted to start gathering all the parts that i'll need. i also apologize for violating any rules for starting this thread. i did the search for bout 45 min.

• 3 weeks later...
i was going to buy alsil ( very sorry if i mispelled your name) cross member. Only to see on his website that he does not sell them any more.

Does anyone know where to get one or detailed measurements with drawings? I have a great line on a 5.0L w/ trans that is too good to pass up!