HybridZ

My 30 second Z video!

• 2 weeks later...

hehe-bird chirp audio was from my back yard.;)

that green car looks awesome, pity the driver is a hack :P

Good one ya mate. Just in case anybody is curious thats Evan in the green car.

Evan I've finished the complete vid but I've been logging on in Net Cafe's in Byron Bay and uploading is a pain but I'm back tonight so I'll get it up as soon as I get home.

By the way I liked the video quality from your camera. What model is it?

Can't wait for this Z cruise to Bulla in November, should get some really good stuff with heaps of Z's in the mountains and so far three cameras all bolted to cars in and out...Just gotta buy a decent hand held CB radio for communication with the other cars.

Sulio

Hi Dave,

You'll prolly notice when you look at the longer vid but it's actually from the short run of about 5 or 6 km of Studley Park twisty road up near Heidleberg, Kew sorta area. But yer the Black Spur run is pretty good. I'd imagine a few cops on it these days also.

Cheers,

Sulio

Hey Sulio,

Long time no see. :) My bad on the location. I've only done Studley Park a couple of times, and this vid looked a lot like a little bit of the extended Spur run.

You wouldn't think to look at it that Studley Park is only a stone's throw from the centre of Melbourne. I heard that it was overrun with Cu's though, thanks to the bike brigade?

Dave