HybridZ

s130 body kit new

Guest money well spent

Guest money well spent

hey guys, i from san antonio tx and in the middle of makeing a wiked wide body skit for my79 280zx. I will post pictures shortly if you want a wide body after you see the pictures let me know because Iam going to make molds. this kit will be crazy

Guest 280ZForce

obviously, he said in the 'middle' of making it.

when you are in the middle of making something custom and as major as a wide body kit, those things take time, usually a lot of time.

I wouldn't hold my breath for any finished results any time soon.

hey guys, i from san antonio tx and in the middle of makeing a wiked wide body skit for my79 280zx. I will post pictures shortly if you want a wide body after you see the pictures let me know because Iam going to make molds. this kit will be crazy

See he said he would post picture shortly. I don't expect a finished product I just want to see what he has so far.

I admire anyone that can do this kind of work and just want to see the basic ideas he has and how they are turning out.:-D

Guest money well spent

hey guys sorry about the hold up my construction company went to 7 -12s thats 12hours a day 7 days a week havent had time to finish the rear fender brake cooling ducts i will post pic later

Why do you need wide body kit for the ZXs? You can put on very wide wheels under the stock fenders. Plus there is nothing wrong with the body lines on the ZXs except for the front and rear bumpers. If you can address the front and rear bumper problems you will have a very good looking car.

Why do you need wide body kit for the ZXs? You can put on very wide wheels under the stock fenders. Plus there is nothing wrong with the body lines on the ZXs except for the front and rear bumpers. If you can address the front and rear bumper problems you will have a very good looking car.

Absolutely agree, I'm still trying to work out an easy lightweight flush rear bumper though. Oh and the rear light setup needs some attention. But other than that......