HybridZ

Ugliest car.........

jbk240z

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the Aztek is the hands down winner.....

but with a lowered stance, some big wheels and side exhaust ????

aztek_bigfront.jpg

Amazing what nice wheels and a drop can do...even for the ugliest car ever made the Aztec.

When I was young I thought Mavericks where the ugliest,They've grown on me a little with age.

Toyota Echo hands down in my book. So UGLY I get angry when I see one. I'd vote Pontiac Aztec for second place.

If were talking angry....These make me very very angry...I dont know how people can like the exhaust note of the sound of someone choking on something...

112_0512_Tuners+2005_Mopar_Dodge_SRT4+Driver_Side_Front_View.jpg

If were talking angry....These make me very very angry...I dont know how people can like the exhaust note of the sound of someone choking on something...

112_0512_Tuners+2005_Mopar_Dodge_SRT4+Driver_Side_Front_View.jpg

i'm glad i can't hear those things anymore now that my mufflers off. i dont know how ANYONE can stand the sound of a 4 banger with a shitty exhaust system. they can sound AWESOME (like a subie and vw) or they can sound like a cat that's being hit with a golf club

Cadillac XLR

Cadillac-XLR1.jpg

The Origami version of the corvette. This looks like a team of Lockhead engineers were locked in a workshop with a corvette, and told to do whatever it takes to reduce the cars radar cross section. You could duplicate nearly every panel of this car using drywall.... Hideous. But still not as ugly as the Aztek (Although the family resemblance is striking)