HybridZ

What wheel is this?

This is a weird way to ask, I know, but can anyone identify the wheel labeled Z28 in this Ebay ad?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-240Z-260Z-280ZX-510-620-roadster-CUSTOM-T-SHIRT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6032QQihZ014QQitemZ330185995359QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I picked up a set of these with an almost completely rustfree 260 with no power/drivetrain. They are 14x7 I beleive.

I would check for identifying casting marks but I'm not picking the car up till next weekend.

I think those are a generic type of design that many companies have mimiced in the past. They're probably a set of American Racing 5 star blade type wheels or something.

Can't really tell what they are, or if they're an original design or a knockoff, somewhat like Rewinds, Watanabe's, etc etc.

Are you trying to find the name so that you can advertise them better?

Ive seen a lot of lowrider trucks with those types

Well, I dont know if I'm going to use them or sell them yet, I'll have to see what they look like all prettied up and on the car. It's either these, ZX 6 points, or my Turbo Swastika wheels. I think with the center portion painted black, these would be real nice looking, plus they're wider than my other choices.