HybridZ

new pictures: SBF

stangracr

I have lots of room between the engine and the hood scoop. The air cleaner is below the original hood at the rear. And yes the car is going in for paint and body work this winter after I get some more things fabed up. Still lots to do. I did start the engine today. Sounds mean. Only ran it for 15-20 seconds due to no radiator yet. Anyway more to come. Air cleaner is a drop base unit.

ed

I will try to get pics when the weather is better. The crossmember was made by a member on here. I dont think he sells them anymore though.

That's probably the crossmember Alsil was selling then, if so there are pictures available of it already. Still post the pictures though as it would make searching for them easier.

Wheelman

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, the car is at a friend of mines race car shop. He is helping me fab some things up. The car should be drivable in a few weeks. I havnt had time to get pictures that you guys have requested but I will. I will try to get some pics of the engine mount after some revising. The mount that I bought on here puts the engine in the center of the frame. I want to move the engine over for better weight and most of all better driveshaft angles. I know some have their engine in the center but since I can move it Im gonna. After I get the thing revised I will try to get pics and measurments. Im sure I can get my friend to make more for you guys that want one. He does super nice work. If I can help any of you guys with your projects feel free to ask. Im learning as I go but with the help of my race car builder friend maybe we can get somethings worked out that can be purchased to make this sway easier, or at the least have some good advice to give. My friends race car shop is Hooken Chassis Race Cars in Holt,Mo.

ed