HybridZ

So I'm in Okinawa now

vashonz

So I'm in Okinawa for a couple days. I've got to work tomorrow, on Sunday I'm planning on going to the Aquarium (It's not set in stone, suggest somthing else) , and monday is totally open.

Does anyone know of anything neat to see?

Things I'm interested in:

-UP Garage type things, (used performance parts)

-240z parts places

-Junkyard if they can help me arrange shipping and stuff within the same day.

-Katana store, I decided I want to learn Kendo, and figured that this is the place to look into that kind of stuff

-Place to buy random gifts for my wife.

I'm staying at White Beach, so I'm not sure whats close vs. far

And I can't drive, so its probably going to be the bus to Kadena then however I can to kokusai street (the shopping street)

Go here www.zeroyon.com and register.

Here's a map from FDokinawa's sig block to most auto related places on the island. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&t=h&om=1&msa=0&msid=105107005773325569974.00043c6351a88f56366b4&hl=en&z=11

You might be able to hook up with some of these guys and they can show you around if you post your situation.

Hey if you want to pick me up some S130 fender mirrors that would be awesome. I don't know much about Japan but my friend goes there a lot and he said he had lots of fun visiting the race tracks, I don't know what they are called or where they are... or even where you are. But might want to check them out.

• 2 weeks later...