HybridZ

15 year old screws with police

Globerunner513

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that video looks doctored.

All those police vids shown on TV are doctored. I love the screeching tire sound from a helicoper view... because a camera can pick up tire sounds from 1000 feet in the air, over the chopper noise. :D Oh... and the loud tire screeching on a dirt road chase is good too!

All those police vids shown on TV are doctored. I love the screeching tire sound from a helicoper view... because a camera can pick up tire sounds from 1000 feet in the air, over the chopper noise. :D Oh... and the loud tire screeching on a dirt road chase is good too!

This happened here in Kansas City. The kid did get away. However, he was arrested a day or two later at his house.

Look at the times when they said the kid was caught and when he was running, they don't match. I've seen this video before and the kid got away, the police arrested him a few days later at his house. However I'm not sure how that worked because if you loose sight of the presuee at any time for a period that I'm certain is shorter than a few days lol. That the poilice then can no longer be sure that was the same E30 that was running, mabye it was a different E30. Thats the problem I have. The video was doctored and the kid should not have been arested. Thats it im off my soap box.

I want to see vids where the suspect ALWAYS get away. Like the movies.

Haha me too. I can't help but root for the guy who's battling the odds. I'm not saying it's ever a good idea but there's a part of me that wants to see them escape.

I did like how the announcer says "it was clear he was trying to get away at any cost no matter who he put in danger" when it was clear the cops were just as willing to put all those people in the same danger by chasing him.

Haha me too. I can't help but root for the guy who's battling the odds. I'm not saying it's ever a good idea but there's a part of me that wants to see them escape.

I did like how the announcer says "it was clear he was trying to get away at any cost no matter who he put in danger" when it was clear the cops were just as willing to put all those people in the same danger by chasing him.

I agree, chasing criminals is pretty ridiculous, especially when you know the suspects identity.

EX:

Bank robber kills another driver in head on collision.

http://www.kpho.com/video/14783945/index.html

http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=d7f804e1-eb98-4c00-ada8-f46cab138a85

Chopper video

http://www.abc15.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=9426@knxv.dayport.com

Guest Crispy Chicken

It's so funny how stupid cops are... "DUh I done saw his shoulder moved so tat's why i's rans my police spec LT1 into the guard rail." hahahaha

Guest TeamNissan

You know, I'm the 1st to hate but I can't hate on this kid lol. As DUMB as it was to do that, he had some ego,fear,stupidity w/e it was in this case to try and I think did pretty damn well considering (prob 70/30 car/him :-)). That 15yo BOY just shames everyone of them, even the host with the classic oh but the cop keeps right up with his 350hp.... ya right into the rail hahaha. Oh Its got a chip eh? hah

I think that mite actually be one where they DO get away. It IS doctored when they "caught" him and its odd they don't show the kid being arrested which is something done almost every clip. They are never going to show ones where they get away though, it would encourage running too much(Or so they assume). People get away all the time....

Anyone ever see the one where there is a bmw 850 v12 and they can't catch it so they comendear various sports cars to chase him? Thats one I've looked for, long time now.

I thought that video was pretty crazy. I remember back in the day when I was but a boy I saw a police chase with a Grand national and they were talking about how much power it had and that the police were having a hard time keeping up. I've wanted a GN ever since.

Why do police give chase when the suspect is driving so fast? Isn't almost like shooting into a crowded intersection?

This happened here in Kansas City. The kid did get away. However, he was arrested a day or two later at his house.

How did the kid get away? Just outrun them?

aww my good old home state.. i love the long streaches of road. lets just say i maxxed out every vehicel i ever owned untill i moved. my dad would get so pissed when i would tell him how fast i got his car or motorcycle up to... then i would just rememind him of the stories he told me of how fast he went on his dads cars when he was my age lol