HybridZ

15 year old screws with police

Globerunner513

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However I'm not sure how that worked because if you loose sight of the presuee at any time for a period that I'm certain is shorter than a few days lol. That the poilice then can no longer be sure that was the same E30 that was running, mabye it was a different E30. Thats the problem I have.

Dude, it's called a license plate. I'm sure every one of the cops chasing that car got a decent look at the plates and just had to pull up the DMV database and then go to his house and arrest him.

The video was doctored and the kid should not have been arested. Thats it im off my soap box.

Who cares if the video was doctored, this little $hit put a whole boatload of people at risk and should be denied a driver's license for life as far as I'm concerned. It was an a-hole like this that cost my younger brother his life and there's no reason to look at him as some sort of hero, he's a dick!!!!

Wheelman

You guys are rooting for a kid running from the cops in a stolen car. Using the plates to find the owner of the car isn't going to do much good to help find the thief.

Johnny law done good IMO. Even got the guy's car back without smashing it.

Yes, because it's an entertaining video from a long time ago. Not because we think it's ok to steal cars or run from the police.

I don't see how you think the cops did well - they endangered all the other drivers on the road and the kid got away from them, as was pointed out. It's been years since I read the story about it, but I am pretty sure it was "stolen" from the kid's dad. That's why the plates DID help them arrest the kid, and they didn't return the car because it was already returned.

The incompetence demonstrated doesn't bother me nearly as much as the way it was edited to lie to us. It reminds me of how they edited foreign movies shown in Communist Russia to change the plots. Propaganda.

So why is it so important to 'recover' a stolen car in a high speed chase with so many in danger?The cop in the pursuing Camaro could easily have been killed when he crashed, numerous other motorists were put in severe danger . . . all for a car.

Isn't a life MUCH more important??

Why do police give chase when the suspect is driving so fast? Isn't almost like shooting into a crowded intersection?

How did the kid get away? Just outrun them?

Yeah, at least thats the way I remember it. I just googled this story though and an article I found said that he was caught after ditching the car and trying to hide in a field.

so how many of you all have gotten away from cops? in your Z?

the nice thing about having a bike over here is that a cop wont pull you over for speeding because 9 times out of ten 10 your going to outrun him and hide, but if your in a average joe car, they will pull you over, but if you are in ferrari lambo. lotus...etc doing 15+ over they wont pull you over they will flash their lights and continue on.

but i dont know how you guys manage to have such high insurance rates i pay less for full coverage on my R1 without me having a license and quite a few speeding tickets then i do for my z31 with minimum coverage. (keep in mind i hardly drive this car)