• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

So, Timbo, how much heavier is this engine than the L28? Ive been considering doing this, but Im not going drag racing, Im doing Willow Springs and Auto-X, so do you know if this thing (with the turbo and the I/C) throws off the handling too much? Have you had it corner balanced or weighed yet?

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys im back! had some family things to deal with but I am focused on the z again. Got the new .58 housing on the turbo and it is perfect! the car is sooooo fast and gets great traction with the gear ratio that I am running. My brake booster died and I need a fiberglass hood and then I think I am ready to roll.

hey guys im back! had some family things to deal with but I am focused on the z again. Got the new .58 housing on the turbo and it is perfect! the car is sooooo fast and gets great traction with the gear ratio that I am running. My brake booster died and I need a fiberglass hood and then I think I am ready to roll.

Glad to hear you are back bro B)

What gearing are you running? and why do you have to get a fiberglass hood?

What are your new impressions of the .58? I know you said that the other was too hard to drive on the streets tho fast, but what are your driving impressions of this one? How and where is the spool when the real power kicks in?

I have the .68 housing and mine is a little laggy, but nothing to bad..I know you haven't had the chance to really open her up but i wonder if the .58 housing pulls hard to redline? I'm actually thinking about going with a 6262, or something smaller like a gt3076 but that will be after i do paint, body work..etc

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Great build thread, just read the entire thing, nice way to kill some time. Looking forward to updates.

edit--

Just realized when the last post was made, I guess an update isnt very likely. lol, sorry for the bump on a dead thread guys.

Edited by ryan95i4

• 4 weeks later...