HybridZ

Are G35 seats the same as 350z seats?

Guest mphillips4739

Guest mphillips4739

I really like the look and fitment that I have seen you guys on here with 350z seats in your 280/240/260z's get, but I am having a hard time finding the seats nearby. I have however located some g35 seats. Since the G35 is basically a 350z 2+2, are the seats the same dimensions and design?:confused:

• 1 year later...

Okay so digging up an old thread. I picked up a pair of G35 leather electric seats for FREE. Based off of my initial measurements it seems like that can fit in there. Problems I see, you need a custom bracket to lower them (have to figure out the electric motors etc). Width wise they would fit in a stock Z, however they are hitting my roll cage door bar, which could be solved with a lower mounting of the roll cage bar. It would be a tight squish, but for the price (free :D ), it seems you could take them to a upholstery shop to have them "shave" some of the outside padding. Any opinions, questions, comments?