HybridZ

Rich idiot with a CTS-V...

TimZ

From the commentary on the video, it looks like the owner had some ignition wiring backward, causing some backfiring.

Now that being said, I wouldn't think that just backfiring would cause that much damage so quickly, so who knows what else these idiots got up to when assembling the thing. Bounce the cats off the ground a couple of times while mounting the cat-back exhaust, possibly?

From the commentary on the video, it looks like the owner had some ignition wiring backward, causing some backfiring.

Now that being said, I wouldn't think that just backfiring would cause that much damage so quickly, so who knows what else these idiots got up to when assembling the thing. Bounce the cats off the ground a couple of times while mounting the cat-back exhaust, possibly?

I'm with Allen on this one. What is causing those small explosions to occur? I mean I can assume that its backfiring...but I've never seen a backfire with that much power behind it...jesus.

I'm guessing with his FI it is adding a little more exhaust flow along with the misfire? Who knows...but I do know those guys are pretty much jackasses. lol

-Kevin