HybridZ

t-bolt clamp source?

olie05

I'm going to need a few (12 to be exact) t-bolt clamps for my ITB project, but seeing as how I am a college student, I'm going to hold out for the best possible price.

The ones I have seen so far are roughly $3 each for 1.88"-2" effective clamping diameter.

So, where do you guys get your t-bolt clamps?

Sorry for the late reply , just read this .............

When I was rebuilding/building/selling turbo's here in Houston , we were getting them pretty darn cheap in the parts dept over @ the International / Peterbuilt / Mack truck dealerships ............ (it's just a replacement part to them)

Maybe they have smartened up since then but with the retail price you'll pay @ a tuner shop , it's worth a shot ! Same goes for the V-band clamps.

Wade

you may not NEED t-bolt clamps. Depending on the manifold pressure your ITB's are going to be subjected to, and if there is movement between your ITB's and the head flange. and if you have a sufficient bead for the hose to grip against.

1. Breeze hose clamps breezeclamps.com (i've been purchasing from C&R racing in indianapolis)

2. get ahold of a beadroller (unless your parts are cast) then a trip to a decent tig.

Dont buy from Vecco on eBay. I'm in a mess with them not sending me t-bolt clamps and silicone hoses. They take about a week to respond to emails and blame it on your spam filter when they finally do.. they NEVER, EVER answer the phone. Sent money over a month ago, been getting the run-around since. Still no parts. I hate this company, they can eat a fat crap. Stay away.