HybridZ

new pictures

stangracr

I just backed it out of the garage for pics. I have made a real post of my build yet. I just havnt had the time to do a good job of writing it out yet. Maybe when its done I will take the time and make a nice post.

When i have some time I will post the engine combo. I really like 331 stroker combos. I have another 331 in my 92 Mustang and love the thing. The short version of the Z combo is 331 with all forged internals, custom grind camshaft from Ford Performance Solutions. 10.5 to 1 compression , victor jr with 750 hp series Holley. Pro Comp aluminum heads (cheap heads but I got a deal on them so I used em) I did have lots of work done to the heads to make them perform better, also had .30 taken of the heads for more compression. All valve work and the .30 off the heads was per Ford Performance. I have Trick Flow heads done by Foxlake on my mustang but I wanted to go somewhat budget on this one and I had the pro comps. Im also a big believer in custom grind camshafts. I also put one in the mustang. I think this combo should perform pretty well and I can always change the heads later if I need to. I think it will be fast enough to be fun. I also have a NOS kit for the car if needed.

ed

Beautiful! That's the color I want, nice.

the car is many shades of blue. smurf color if you will. with some surface rust. used to be silver

:)

p.s. the car does just fine in the snow. when i owned it. i never got stuck in it and i drove it year round with the 3.1 in it

Cars coming along good. I had exhaust put on today. Real happy with how it sounds and how it looks. I have the dash out of the car and all new stewart warner white face gauges installed. Silent had starter the gauge install. Looks nice. Gotta get the dash back in it next time I have some time to work on it. Little more wiring to clean up. I also have a new heater core for the car. Looks like a total pain in the azz. The streets were dry when I drove it to the exhaust shop. Car seems real quick. Gotta do some tuning and get the car the rest of the way together. Cant wait till spring. Paint and body next.

Cars coming along good. I had exhaust put on today. Real happy with how it sounds and how it looks. I have the dash out of the car and all new stewart warner white face gauges installed. Silent had starter the gauge install. Looks nice. Gotta get the dash back in it next time I have some time to work on it. Little more wiring to clean up. I also have a new heater core for the car. Looks like a total pain in the azz. The streets were dry when I drove it to the exhaust shop. Car seems real quick. Gotta do some tuning and get the car the rest of the way together. Cant wait till spring. Paint and body next.

sweeeeeeettttttttttttttt!

i warned ya about the core though, heheheh.

you will probably read this before i get a phone call. all the gauges are run through the factory plugs behind them as far as power, ground, and light switch power {for the lights}.

if you need to get some dyno time, call me. i'll set something up for ya

:)