HybridZ

Big Phil video request

240zV8

A random thread to request a vid from Big phil, lol.

I think we need some vid from someone filming outside ur car as u row through 1st-3rd or so. And maybe some driveby action of the new 4" :burnout:. And of course the dramatic intro's and legendary commentary is a bonus :icon6:

Well.............ok! I talked to Chris and he's down for some roll on races. Or from a dig? This Sunday the weather might be good. We might get that stuff that rain does when it gets cold? um?....ICE, yeah thats it. On the way home tonight from a stop light I rolled through 1st, rolled into 2nd, then hit it! Car went sideways!! The guy behind me backed off, it is awesome to drive the car now. I remember when I had the Volvo intercooler, radiator hose for intercooler pipe....lol!!!

I just got my Venom 720cc injectors today also. I told Chris it might take damn near 30lbs of boost to match his 17. His car is very, very, fast. We broke traction in 3rd with the two of us in it. I'm 235lbs, and Chris is about the same?

We were also talking about going to the dyno Sunday, and you know the camera will be there for that as well.

How do you mean? Does he have a kick-a$$ tune or something? More efficient turbo? wha?

he has $2k in his head alone. It has over sized valves, big cam, custom intake, lots and lots and lots and lots of port work in the exhaust manifold also. It flows awesome. At 9lbs of boost his car was breaking traction in 2nd with the two of us in it!

have you seen this video? He tells everything thats been done.

Well.............ok! I talked to Chris and he's down for some roll on races. Or from a dig? This Sunday the weather might be good. We might get that stuff that rain does when it gets cold? um?....ICE, yeah thats it. On the way home tonight from a stop light I rolled through 1st, rolled into 2nd, then hit it! Car went sideways!! The guy behind me backed off, it is awesome to drive the car now. I remember when I had the Volvo intercooler, radiator hose for intercooler pipe....lol!!!

I just got my Venom 720cc injectors today also. I told Chris it might take damn near 30lbs of boost to match his 17. His car is very, very, fast. We broke traction in 3rd with the two of us in it. I'm 235lbs, and Chris is about the same?

We were also talking about going to the dyno Sunday, and you know the camera will be there for that as well.

Roll on....Dig....Hell do it all!!! Just love seeing the videos. I need to get out and make some myself...Ah the power of lazyness....:-P