HybridZ

What to use to fit VG trans to VH45DE?

WizardBlack

www.wilcap.com

They make all sorts of adapters, as well as custom stuff too.

Good luck.

Nice! Thank you! I saw in their imports section that they may have already done it. It says "Nissan V8 to V6 5 speed" and it sure looks right.

Now I just wonder if anyone has found enough room to mount twin turbos easily to this rascal. I have seen the blue one in Japan, but wanted some more insight from anyone who has shoehorned it.

:mparty:

Mazworx's site works fine for me, plus I think they have the best adapter currently available as it gives a flush mount like stock (not spaced out). http://www.mazworx.com/store/?event=displayProduct&product=59

The Wilcap adapter is for the VK V8, VK56 to be exact I believe and I think its actually for the 6-speed, not the 5-speed if memory serves.

umm... get turbos and find where they fit and then make manifolds?

Until my manifolds hit the market there probably won't be any bolt-on manifolds that will fit the VH for turbos.

No, no. That isn't what I mean. I can fab whatever I need. I just meant from a physical size perspective if you can fit a GT30 on each side of the engine, for example. Without cutting the car up significantly. I really wanted to put them on the sides of the engine; not down and back or sitting in front, etc.

Mazworx's site works fine for me, plus I think they have the best adapter currently available as it gives a flush mount like stock (not spaced out). http://www.mazworx.com/store/?event=displayProduct&product=59

The Wilcap adapter is for the VK V8, VK56 to be exact I believe and I think its actually for the 6-speed, not the 5-speed if memory serves.

That's strange. Now it works. LOL. Thanks for checking on it though.