HybridZ

Wigenout-S30's Z

Ok will do man.. The KA full trans swap will be up for sale in a few months probably.

Today was a good day... After 2 years of sitting, I put her all back together and she cranked. Only let her run for about 2 minutes because of the old fuel.. I drained the tank and will put fresh fuel in tomorrow. I have a bunch of loose ends to tie up but it really does feel good to hear her purr.

getting closer and closer, I had replace the drivers Toyota S12W caliper as it was dragging. I relocated the Wideband to the down pipe and ran the wires through the firewall. I also had some issues with my HID balist.. It ended up being a Relay issue. I had a problem with the replacement caliper. It would hit the rotor when bolted in.. I ended up having to order Shims from Mcmastercar.. I was able to get .5mm shims and that fixed teh spacing of the calipers.

Pic showing after I bolted it up before spacing it out.

IMG_20140928_222241_224_zpsd958e43b.jpg

GABE!!!!! Awesome to see you getting your Z going again.  I just got a new job about a month ago and I've been getting the urg to get my z out and start working on her again. I actually started to wet sand my hood. Yes i painted my car what 7 years ago but better late than never. DId you ever get your lsd installed?  I can make some spacers now if you still need them. I dont have them on mine but i have access to a lathe so i thought i would just for fun.  Talk to you later man. Glad your back at it. Maybe someday we will be able to get together again.   

• Like 1

It was nice to meet you today! You have a great set up and I'm glad to see you decided to bring her out for the show. It sounded quite mean when you sped off. Made me jealous haha

I see you might upgrade your trans here soon. I may be interested in your old set up. Hint Hint  :D

Hey Man! yeah it was great meeting you as well.. I will hit you up when I change over to the Z32 trans!..  JEFF!!! whats up dude!! Yeah I put the LSD in years ago. I hope you get all your Z stuff sorted out as well.   I just drove mine up to ATL for the Znationals meet.. was a great time!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks man! It has been down since Feb.  I thought I had a HG issue but I think it is just a combination of water pump and I have a small leak in the radiator.. I should have the new radiator in a week and I should be back up and going here soon!  I decided to stick with the S13 trans for now.. Maybe eventually I will be able to move up to the Z32 trans. 

• 3 weeks later...

Turbo should be back this week.. Also upgrading to 550CC injectors and Champion Radiator.. Will post pics up soon.. Also thinking about re routing the IC piping under the motor to the passenger side and then forward to the IC.. Pipes should be no longer then what I currently have but feel it will clean up the engine bay a good bit.