HybridZ

200ZR oil pan oil temperature bung adapter

Racinjitter

Hey guys,

I know there are quite a few of you running a 200zr rear sump oil pan in your cars. I thought I would let you know that I have been making adapters for autometer sending units to adapt to the factory temperature sensor bung in the oil pans.

Right now I have two of them sitting on my desk ready to ship out, so if anyone wants one just PM me. I usually charge 18.26 for these fittings and that includes USPS priority shipping, my labor of 5.00 and the price of the original fitting. I can get the price lower by not shipping USPS priority, and to just sell the fitting so you can do the modifications needed.

Here are a few pics of what work needs to be done to the original fitting.

They start out like the one on the left and I cut it in half (middle one) then I tap the correct threads down the center and media blast it (right one).

DSC00920.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00925.jpg

DSC00926.jpg

Here is a completely finished adapter. Shown next to a quarter for size reference.

DSC00928.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00931.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

Mods, if you would like you can move this or delete this. I understand that this isn't quite the proper place.